Natural stones are a luxurious and unique option when considering countertops. They are inherently hard and durable with a wide selection to choose from including Granite, quartzite, marble, agglomerate marble, limestone, soapstone, dolomite, & basalt travertine to name a few that Madera offers. Natural Stones are largely scratch and heat resistant which is a bonus when used on kitchen surfaces. In addition, the longevity of natural stones creates a favorable investment when considering remodeling your home.
Pros to Natural Stone:
• Beauty and Uniqueness.
• Cool to the touch- bonus for Arizona homes!
• Hardy material.
Cons of Natural Stone:
• Some natural stones are easy to damage and chip.
• Lack of “seamless” look when placing unique slabs together.
• Specialty care required for maintenance.
• Typically natural stones come with a higher price point that engineered stones.